Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Shut The Front Door celebrates 9 years of house & disco for our eagerly anticipated anniversary party! As usual, we have an exciting mix of world-renowned and upcoming artists from the electronic music scene lined-up and ready to get you moving.
We’ve got cocktails and a fully stocked bar whilst DJs keep you moving with a concoction of feel-good house and disco sounds. Embrace the club with party-centric, underground sounds until the early morning 🚀
We’re not holding back with the celebrations as we’ve got some phenomenal talent headlining this one. Joining us is the brilliantly eclectic Finn and the party-instigator Louise Chen with her timeless classics.
As usual, grab your tickets whilst you can as our terrace parties always sell out 🔥
▬▬▬ Selectors (Across 2 Areas)
Box Reid b2b Ysanne | Brookln | Get To Know | Kyle Parsley | Lander | NVWLS
– 6 hours of house & disco
– International DJ performances
– Cocktails & drinks deals
– Birthday decor & shenanigans
Additional booking information:
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
- We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
- In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s Roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
- Changes in COVID-19 restrictions may make it necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- ID Required – and will be scanned on entry.
**Please be aware that a covid rapid test may be required to comply with licensing and government legislation, T&C's will apply in this case.**
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
1st Release General Admission
|22:00 - 04:00||£6.00|
2nd Release General Admission
|22:00 - 04:00||£8.00|
3rd Release General Admission
|22:00 - 04:00||£10.00|
4th Release General Admission
|22:00 - 04:00||£12.00|
5th Release General Admission
|22:00 - 04:00||£15.00|
|6th Release General Admission||22:00 - 04:00||£17.50|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons.
Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.