Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Perk up your ears and strap yourself in for a night of BANGERS vs CLANGERS aka the Champions League of tunage 🎶
We’re pitting the 90’s against the 00’s for the ultimate showdown. Who’s the best out of Blur and Oasis? Are you a Boyband or a Girlband kinda person? Do you vibe more to Hip-Hop or RnB?
We’re opening our doors for a night of boisterous entertainment as House of Dinosaur takes you on a journey through music to find out once and for all what is the world’s biggest BANGER and greatest CLANGER.
Sing along to your best-loved tunes, defend your guilty pleasures and laugh at some cringe-worthy cheese as you decide which songs belong in the Hall of Fame and which tunes deserve to be dumped...🔊
This is far from an easy listening party - this is an interactive game show with DJs spinning your faves so prepare yourself for tournaments, mash-ups, mega mixes and loads of outrageous prizes to win at this totally unique party experience 🎉
🚀How it works:
The competition will be a knock-out style tournament; pitting artists and genres against each other until we finally crown the Champion and head to the ✨Winners Mash-Up✨
Your host will introduce the round so you know exactly who or what is competing for your vote.
B2B BATTLE ⚔️
The fabulous DJs will play a certified banger from each artist or genre in a B2B faceoff (this is where it gets tense 😉)
Use your BANGER or CLANGER card to vote for the winner! The crowning tune will then move onto the next round.
We’ve also got a fully stocked bar serving cocktails, beer, mixers and more throughout the evening alongside tasty food from our street food residents - this event really has it all!
We’re really looking forward to having you, however, please note that your booking is for entry to BANGERS vs CLANGERS only and does not permit entry to the club nights – you will need to purchase a separate ticket for this!
Bookings will receive a single ticket that will allow entrance to the maximum number of people shown on the booth description. Please arrive together in your group.
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
- We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
- In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s Roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
- Changes in COVID-19 restrictions may make it necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- ID Required – and will be scanned on entry.
**Please be aware that you may need to provide a negative Covid test in order to gain admission. This will be dependant on future government guidance to venues (if any). If there is a cost involved in the venue providing tests we will need to pass this cost on to customers**
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
|1st release||19:00 - 22:00||£6.00|
|2nd Release||19:00 - 22:00||£8.00|
|3rd Release||19:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
|Group ticket 1st release (4 people)||19:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Group ticket 2nd release (4 people)||19:00 - 22:00||£25.00|
|Group ticket 3rd release (4 people)||19:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons.
Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.